One of the biggest problem faced by servers and computers today is the Virus/Malware/Spyware plague.
Your computer is constantly at risk from infection by these intruders including viruses, worms, trojans, root kits, dialers and adware.
The Difference Between Malware, Spyware, and Viruses
- A virus is a piece of code, or program that runs incognito on your computer.
- Virus is a general term for a malicious piece of code, or program on your computer.
- Malware is a virus that’s main purpose is to be disruptive, and/or cause harm to your computer.
- Malware is often used to perform a DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attack on a website, forcing the server to be overloaded with traffic, and not allow anyone to access the site.
- Spyware on the other hand is used to steal peoples information, and is often hard to determine if anything is different with your computer.
- Spyware is used to take data such as Credit Card Numbers, Passwords, Address Books, and other personal information.
Once a virus has affected your system it is often difficult to find and remove, as it is not going away on its own. Viruses are often constantly growing, developing and evolving as code segments that attach themselves to other programs. Because of their replicating nature, even if you delete one program you may think is infected, other programs on your system could also be carrying the virus.
The Importance of Quality Anti-Virus Protection
Are you currently running a quality Anti-Virus product? How about anti-malware?
Did you know that most Anti-Virus products do not protect from spyware and malware?
We can help get your system clean and help you keep it clean. We ensure a smooth, trouble-free installation and monitoring of antivirus and antimalware. It combines advanced antivirus and anti-spyware technologies to provide complete security that doesn’t slow down your PC. Detects and removes viruses, spyware, root kits, bots, Trojans and all other types of malware. Leverages multiple detection methods to monitor and protect against web threats, including zero-day threats, in real time. Scans USB flash drives and other removable drives and files for threats automatically when plugged or inserted into your PC. Finds and disables hard-to-remove malware that gains unauthorized access to and hides deep within your PC.
Our Software also protects against email viruses in Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail and any email program using POP3 and SMTP.
This is done not only for better overall system performance but more importantly for the safety of your data and the privacy of your information.